The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/6 Ask the Expert: Adventures in Text Analytics, MVP Robert Fedoruk

Lisa Latour
Administrator
Administrator

Ask-the-experts-icon-2018a.png

Confession: I hate categories. I hate that they rarely work. I hate that almost every year companies deploy projects to rebuild them. So how happy we are that Performance Analytics new Text Analytic feature can do nearly all the work you used to expect from Categories. Not only that, but the money you previously burned doing new Category overhaul projects and user training can be put to something more useful (like other PA projects). In this session, we demonstrate the Text Analytics feature and prove it's every bit the equal of category trees with a fraction of the effort.

If you're not measuring performance on ServiceNow applications, then why are you measuring at all?

Recording Date April 6, 2018 - 9:00 AM PT

Join us HERE to watch the presentation and post your questions  
(Video Below) - No Registration Required.

And Please Let our Experts know how they've helped! Comment Below!

Like, Share, Mark Helpful.   Find More Events on the Community!

FEATURED SPEAKERS

find_real_file.pngRobert Fedoruk, VP of Strategy, Whitespace Studios
and ServiceNow Community MVP

Mike-Vector-01.png

Mike Ellis, Solution Consultant, Whitespace Studios

9 REPLIES 9

Robert Fedoruk
Tera Sage
Tera Sage

We've added 2 new use cases to the discussion on top of the Category Trees.

- As a ServiceDesk agent, how can I be more pro-active in trend spotting without diverting attention from my current work.

- As a Knowledge Manager, how can I be pro-active in content creation?

Robert Fedoruk
Tera Sage
Tera Sage

There are now FOUR use cases demonstrated in this session:

As a Service Owner, eliminate your need for the perfect Category Tree.  Extract value from trends *immediately* and *continuously* and in the context of your goals!

As a Helpdesk / ServiceDesk manager, help your agents spot trends & become more proactive without reducing efficiency.

As a Knowledge Manager, guide your content creation based on what people are talking about in created tickets unsuccessful searches.

As a Community Manager or Knowledge Manager, spot trends in customer care content generated via your Community or Social QA usage.

ewanh
Kilo Expert
Sorry I’ll miss this on Friday, available to view later?

Its live via Youtube, so as soon as its done, its posted. 😉