The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change process formatters based on condition

tonystark
Mega Expert

Hi All,

In my change form I have different states for type routine & emergency. So i need to change the process flow which are displayed on top of the form. can we hide those based on condition or based on views. I need those process flows to get changed based on the type the change is. Please help me where the condition needs to be built?

Thanks,

Tony

8 REPLIES 8

Pradeep Sharma
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

Hello Tony,

A process flow is being attached to the form from Configure -> Form Layout. Now there is a scope of configuring the form as you wish in your required View. So for example, you can use Process Flow1 in view A and also can use Process Flow2 in the view B.

http://wiki.servicenow.com/index.php?title=Process_Flow_Formatter

Hi pradeep,

I didn't find any place to configure the process flows for different views. By configuring form layout we can hide or show the process flow. If we bring the process flow on to the form, a single process flow will be shown for every view.

Julian Hoch
ServiceNow Employee
ServiceNow Employee

As far as I know, you can only have one flow per table, so this is not possible.

telmo
Tera Expert

Hi,

Can't you use the conditions of the Process Flow?

Where you would have conditions for the Routine and other conditions for Emergency?

find_real_file.png

Regards,

Telmo