The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference column in available list view

anandsagarsah
Kilo Contributor

Hello,

I have a requirement where user wants to see columns from reference form to be available in Available bucket of list table, and user should have option to bring it to Selected list.

From the list layout, I brought the few fields from User table (See screenshot), but...

1. I want to make these columns from user form in available list by default (not in selected) for end user.

2. User should be able to shuffle these column between available and selected list.

Now, the problem is, I don't know how to make these columns bring in available list by default. Also, as an end user, if I shuffle these columns to available list, these columns are lost; next time such columns (reference column which end user move to available bucket) is no more visible any where (unless they click on 'Reset to column defaults').

Can anyone clarify how do I achieve my requirements?

Thanks

Anandsagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No.   It can't be done.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mike Allen
Mega Sage

Can't be done.   That can be done by administrators in the Customize>List Layout, but reference fields are not available like that in the Personalize List Columns.

Understand, but can admins do something to make selective reference fields available for end users to shuffle between available and selected columns?

No.   It can't be done.