since ‎01-07-2011
‎02-27-2024

User Statistics

• 99 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Helpfuls given
  • 7 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Has anybody come up with a work-around to getting a user's domain within their session?   Slightly different than getting the domain off their User > Company > Domain record, since certain users can switch domains.   Looking for a scoped version of g...
Hello,We're trying to load a UI page and consume the HTML content from server-side code - is this possible?   Was considering doing it with REST but the only two REST interfaces I know so far are Table API and Custom REST, neither of which can be use...
Has anybody run into issues installing a scoped application in one of their development instances?   We just upgraded one of our instances to Jakarta Patch 1 and tried a clean install of our app from the development source app instance.   It says it ...
Is there way to control what's displayed in a reference field when the table display value is a duration field?table_a has a reference field pointing to table_b, where a duration field (recovery_time) is set as the display value for table_b.   When v...
I'd really like to talk about lack of scoped GlideSysAttachment (is here *any* way to get the binary attachment data short of parsing the sys_attachment_data table myself?).But for now, is there a size limit on the data submitted to a processor?   We...
Helpfuls given to