since ‎08-30-2016
a week ago

User Statistics

• 1,306 Posts
  • 185 Solutions
  • 31 Helpfuls given
  • 514 Helpfuls received

User Activity

GlideJsonPath API   I like to work with JSON, ServiceNow in Vancouver has introduced a new API related to JSON which is **GlideJsonPath.**   I find this API very useful as it helps reduce the amount of code needed when working with JSON.   I have ref...
Good Day!   can anyone advice if we have any option to mark all notifications as read in mobile notification tab. We have logged a Idea to bring in that functionality. Checking if anyone has similar ideas implemented similar to this.    View Idea Pag...
I have built a portal on UI builder which is working perfectly fine, now in order to set up analytics for the portal I am unable to establish a way to count the page views. I tried using User Experience analytics but the portal which I built in UI bu...
Password Generation and Setting in San Diego   Generating and setting passwords in San Diego is easy there is an OOB script which is released as part of the password policy.  Just pass on the user name and the rest is taken care of,  var username = '...
Hi, I have just one profile that is connected to my instance. I am able to query, get a record from my connected instance - dev105xx. But when I try to create a project, it always tries to connect to another instance dev630xx, this was my instance lo...