The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Tera Guru
Tera Guru
since ‎03-17-2019
‎12-06-2023

User Statistics

• 452 Posts
  • 50 Solutions
  • 15 Helpfuls given
  • 859 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Due to a cooling system issue, DBS Bank & CitiBank in Singapore encountered a major system failure in Oct, 2023 that affected roughly 2.5 million transactions. They encountered a great deal of difficulty getting their services back.Here, integrating ...
In October 2023, the RBI penalized Union Bank of India and RBL Bank for not complying with regulatory standards. Union Bank faced a fine due to insufficient viability assessment of a loan project, a challenge that ServiceNow GRC's advanced risk asses...
Here attached is SPM relational database structure. Download & Keep it handy.I just included some major tables, If you found any discrepancies, let me know i can correct it.  
Introduction: Integrating the Unified Controls Hub (UCF) with ServiceNow can be challenging for organisations with existing control programs. In this blog post, we will provide practical examples for each strategy to successfully implement UCF with ...
Introduction In the fast-paced world of project management, organizations are always on the lookout for efficient solutions to streamline their processes. ServiceNow, a leading cloud-based platform, offers two distinct project management modules: Pr...