since ‎02-29-2012
‎03-22-2024

User Statistics

• 114 Posts
  • 6 Solutions
  • 3 Helpfuls given
  • 18 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I'm trying to set up new widgets for the portal and want the option to add a glyph to the left hand side of the panel header, as shown on some of the out of the box widgets. On these out of the box widgets, there's an instance option to set the glyph...
For checking the availability of a catalogue item for the currently logged in user, you can use the GlideappCatalogItem package and the canView() function. Does anyone know if the package has a means to check permissions for a specific user, instead ...
Does anyone know how to set up the SCOM probe to send through custom field values in the ServiceNow SCOM web service? I want the $monitoringClassId SCOM field to come through to ServiceNow in customfield1 of the Web Service. http://wiki.servicenow.co...
One of our teams at the University wants to use the CMDB to hold information about data interfaces between applications, which seems to be a very reasonable request and something that we want to do. This can be done easily enough with a few customisa...
I have a requirement to send surveys to a user at some future point in time. I've been searching the Wiki and Community, but not found anything on how this might be done. The requirement is for a Training and Conference service catalogue request. The...