The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Giga Guru
Giga Guru
since ‎01-27-2020

User Statistics

• 306 Posts
  • 30 Solutions
  • 83 Helpfuls given
  • 137 Helpfuls received

User Activity

In WS, you can flag an entry in the activity stream and use it to filter within the activity stream of that record in a WS. How can I create a List View in WS of all flagged activities across all open incidents f.ex.? This flag does not seem to be s...
While few features have really caught my attention, I do not comprehend the new "Major Enhancement" related to Isue Relationship where a user can relate one issue to multiple controls/risks/citations/etc. This is somehow being shown as the top enhanc...
I am unable to see any ESG-related demodata coming from PPM module in the control tower. All the Actions and Columns are coming up (Programs/Projects) but all are blanks despite installing the various PPM plugins with demodata.Any idea what may cause...
Without a doubt the coolest feature with the SD release, that was also showcased by @UTKARSH JAIN last week, is the heatmap workbench from the Workspace.  There is however something really critical to know if you want to test it out: you need the cor...
Ever since the (partial) renaming rebranding of GRC to IRM, it has bugged me that the focus is so heavily put on the Risk solution. The P&C module is so much more versatile and fits a lot of use cases which can form the entry into the IRM concept for...