Last Chance! Our Annual Community Survey Closes 3/29 | Win a $25 Gift Card!

Shape our community's future - Quick survey. Big impact. Participate Now!

Help
Giga Sage
since ‎01-29-2013
a week ago

User Statistics

• 8,441 Posts
  • 697 Solutions
  • 265 Helpfuls given
  • 1,755 Helpfuls received

User Activity

The long-lost cousin of ArrayUtil which no one talks about is ArrayObjectUtil. ArrayObjectUtil is a script include with useful functions for working with objects. Since I did not find any documentation for this script include, decided to write a blog...
Today's blog deals with an interesting problem. We know that when we use script to query a table and pass the object back to another function, it is passed by reference. The calling function in this case can use the gliderecord object to manipulate t...
It has been asked multiple times in different questions on the community, on how to get the display value of a multirow variable set. While there are different ways to do this, the easiest of them is to leverage an out of box script named 'VariableUt...
My instance is offline from today morning. Can someone help me out and do the needful to make it accessible? Instance: https://dev21998.service-now.com/
ServiceNow is a highly customizable application with numerous user personas, roles and their specific accesses.   Have you ever needed to find what level of access does a user have in ServiceNow?Have you ever needed to find what all tables can be ac...