since ‎02-24-2016
yesterday

User Statistics

• 1,256 Posts
  • 169 Solutions
  • 39 Helpfuls given
  • 423 Helpfuls received

User Activity

ExcelJS is a powerful JavaScript library for working with Excel spreadsheets. It allows developers to read, write, and manipulate Excel files programmatically, using a simple and intuitive API. ExcelJS can be used in a wide range of applications,...
If you are a Docker enthusiast who works in the ServiceNow world then this news might be interesting to you. From Rome ServiceNow officially released 'Containerized MID Server'. Before there was an unofficial one from moers which also worked fine and...
How everyone excluding and preserving the CMDB data during cloning. We don't want our PROD data to be copied to DEV also we don't want DEV data to be cleared after cloning by cleanup script.  For a note , the existing OOB preserve and exclude option ...
I have a string like below which is coming from script.("Table1"),('Table2'),('Table3'),("Table4"),("Table4") I want to do a split in the string and make it like below Table1,Table2,Table3,Table4 How do I achieve this. I have read somewhere we can ac...
I am trying to create Notification on the following conditionSubscription request is a catalog item. I mentioned the condition is not, but still, if the subscription request catalog is approved I am getting the notification. Is there any issue on con...