since ‎01-01-2019
‎09-28-2023

User Statistics

• 186 Posts
  • 20 Solutions
  • 40 Helpfuls given
  • 58 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I get the below error while trying to update a user password who has an admin role, what does this error mean? and how to resolve this? (See image below for error message)  
I am sure your ServiceNow Operations team have lot of work already and they don't want spending time on manual work which could be easily automated. Below are the some of the common manual request that ops team generally get - Add/Update/Remove Assig...
Assume a scenario, a customer asks you to design a catalog item, the requirements are - A new form called "XYZ Access" and form fields should be - Requested for - reference fieldRequest type - choice field with 6 choicesUser profile - choice field wi...
Hi All, When executing the below script, It shows me the count which is different from the count shown in list view with exact same query string! (Going to list view, and applying group by on Manager field).I have already checked there are no Query B...
I want to use CART API to submit a record producer, Is Cart API only available for Catalog Items?