The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Expert
since ‎08-21-2011
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 87 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 5 Helpfuls given
  • 29 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi everyone, As we all know, ServiceNow supports OOTB Basic, Certificate and Mutual Authentication when using Outbound SOAP Calls. This is great for most but unfortunately I now have a product that absolutely must use the OASIS UsernameToken/Password...
I have a customer that is facing an interesting issue. They have programmed their own system that stores multiple types of data (users, locations, customers, contracts etc) and each piece of data has its own API that we can call using REST. This is r...
Hello Community, Since SNC can export XML and Excel, would it be somehow possible to export Word Documents? The idea would be to have a word template, with specific placeholders (eg.: ##NUMBER##), and in a record, you could click a ui action and gene...
Hi guys, This is a pretty simple question and I want to know how everyone else is going about with this problem.Scenario:- In the Incident Form, you have the Button "Create Change"- Clicking this button opens the Change Request Form with some fields ...
Hi guys, Is there a way to use Javascript to open up MS Word?I have tried the following code in a UI Action, but it doesnt work:var pause = 0;var wdDialogFileOpen = 80;var wdApp = new ActiveXObject("Word.Application");var dialog = wdApp.Dialogs(wdDia...