since ‎02-24-2012
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 492 Posts
  • 31 Solutions
  • 8 Helpfuls given
  • 91 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hello,I am encountering an issue where a user with the report_admin role cannot view new reports he creates.   Other users with the report_admin role can see newly created reports.   I've checked the ACLs and logs but I don't see anything out of the ...
I am running into an issue with group imports and adding users to groups.   I am using ldapUtil.addMembers(source,target) in an on-after transform script which works for the most part.   Users are being added to groups.   However it looks like it is ...
I'm getting the following when trying to post a reply.   Happens in FF30 and Chrome.I've tried re logging too.
Has anyone had any success posting HTML in a Social IT chat window?   If I try to post a link <a href='#'>link</a> it will post the tags instead of formatting a link.
I created a web processor to handle certain URLs and take action based on the URL parameters.   It works fine if I am logged in to the instance.   If I am NOT logged in and I attempt to access/run the processor, it prompts for login before running.  ...