The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Giga Expert
since ‎11-07-2016
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 75 Posts
  • 6 Solutions
  • 45 Helpfuls given
  • 17 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Some implementations are only as good as their documentation. One of the earliest things I implemented when I joined UC Davis was the push to have good release notes; good in terms of being both detailed and user-friendly, which means being able to e...
Hi everyone, I made a small update to the context menu for forms to add some simple Quality-of-Life upgrades for our developers: It updates the context menu/right click menu to allow these options: Copy Field Name - Places the column/variable name i...
Anybody know if gs.getUser().getUserByID works in a URL sysparm for a new record form?I have:sysparm_query=caller_id=javascripts:gs.getUser().getUserByID(userid)But it's not returning properly. Any ideas?[edit: corrected url]
In our portal, search returns knowledge base articles that have the search term in the work notes journal for that knowledge article, even though we stopped using work notes on knowledge a while ago. Where would I be able to configure the search to n...
I have a record producer where the user types in a list of names (separated by either commas or line breaks) and I want the record producer to take that string, cut it up into pieces, then put each piece as a record into another table.user provides: ...