since ‎05-08-2013
‎11-02-2023

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Helpfuls given
  • 1 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I have one user that lost list control on a single table.  He has it across all other tables  and other users have it on this table.  Is there a value I can reset somewhere?  
as soon as I pick a value from the list collector - a sys_id value pops up at the bottom of the list.   I don't want the customer to see this and I can't find where to hide it.  Please see attached.
Looking for any tips/tricks/things to consider for service catalog in an MSP.   Getting to go live with our first of many catalogs... Thought setting a condition of Domain = xxx on each workflow would ensure domain separation but it seems to just ens...
I have a catalog item   - ADD Disk   - that is completely setup as a Catalog Task.   New request is to make the item a change request instead of a task.   Beyond changing the Catalog Task to Create Task and selecting CHG_REQuest in the workflow is th...
I have a multiple choice list with 4 options, a new list is presented based on which option is selected.   I'm using UI Policies to hide the options I don't want to be shown.    choice 1choice 2choice 3choice 4  If choice 2 is selected I only want t...
Helpfuls from
Helpfuls given to