The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Tera Expert
since ‎08-06-2015
‎12-19-2023

User Statistics

• 98 Posts
  • 8 Solutions
  • 70 Helpfuls given
  • 44 Helpfuls received

User Activity

This is probably a silly question, I feel like I've missed something obvious, but how do you edit the mapping of a Service Graph Connector like the SCCM Service Graph Connector? In previous versions, it was just a transform map that could be edited. ...
I'm doing a financial request app, and I want to be able to edit related records easily.I want to take $x from fund source y.Basically, I'd like a data grid on the form which can allow any number of rows to be added, without having to navigate away f...
I've created a scoped application, lets call it "x_scopedapp_a", and a second scoped app which provides some additional features to x_scopedapp_a, lets called this other one "x_scopedapp_b". This includes a "Copy" button to copy a record in a fancy w...
I wanted to learn more about the "Strict IP Restriction" functionality before activating it. From what I understand, the feature restricts the IP addresses that ServiceNow support staff are able to access the instance from, restricting it down to "se...
I'm having an issue where currency values in a list cannot be seen in a service portal list in the currency that they were entered as. This is a problem because ServiceNow is converting the original value to the user's currency using the most recent ...