since ‎02-16-2014
Friday

User Statistics

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Helpfuls given
  • 59 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All,  I had hard time recently to find a solution to redirect to URL when user clicks on a Server Side UI Action on Service Portal in scoped application. Basically what i was trying to achieve is to create a UI action which copies the existing rec...
I have been observing this requirement from various MSPs or other clients who have multiple Service Portals implemented and would like to restrict users from accessing one or more portals (i.e. user who belong to another company or a specific group) ...
ServiceNow reports are not OOTB available in current release of service portal. There are couple of hints you can find in community articles or a solution available in share in relation to reports but none of them provide a complete end to end soluti...
I have come across a requirement from a client that they would like to have ability to select multiple options / values on a variable in service catalog but did not like the appearance of List Collector. Also they were looking to have a hierarchal vi...
This document will cover details on PDF Generator Plugin provided in Geneva as well as Enhancement that I have made to this solution.1. PDF Generator PluginPDF generation feature has been added in Geneva as plugin, which provides the ability to gener...