The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Tera Guru
Tera Guru
since ‎06-10-2016

User Statistics

• 350 Posts
  • 22 Solutions
  • 85 Helpfuls given
  • 207 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi there, I duplicated an OOB landing page in an OOB workspace using the "Duplicate variant" option.  After this, I noticed that a lot of the UX configurations for that page got created in my update set.  This includes UX Event, UX Screen, UX App Rou...
Hi there,   I'm currently evaluating MSI and have the following questions:   1.  Is it possible to add custom states to Major Security Incident Task [sn_msi_task]?  I've tried adding a new state; however, it seems like the Tasks board in MSI workspac...
Hi there, Is it possible to install Major Security Incident Management on my PDI? When I tried to install it, I got this error: "One or more required dependencies for this application are not installed on your instance. Please install them first to i...
With this #BuildWithAES challenge, my goal is to explore what App Engine Studio (AES) offers for low-code and pro-code developers. I started my exploration over a weekend, continued over some weeknights, and here I am documenting my experience. The S...
Hi there, What is the recommended way to show a list of similar security requests?  I understand that OOB, there's similiar security incidents based on observables.  Can contextual search be used on the Security Requests table? When would it make sen...