since ‎01-31-2020
a week ago

User Statistics

• 1,097 Posts
  • 90 Solutions
  • 107 Helpfuls given
  • 353 Helpfuls received

User Activity

The Washington DC release has a lot of new features. One of my favorites is 'Playbooks For Portals.'   This feature enables the playbook experience on portals for end users. Imagine having a record producer for complex user cases, such as an app...
Thank you for showing some love to the older version of this custom workspace. I've uploaded the newer version of this workspace on ServiceNow share keeping the feedback in mind.   Download the latest version here.   New Features: Refreshed UI.Now yo...
Dashboards & Reports Manager ServiceNow provides us with many OOTB workspaces that we can explore ourselves. I've also been working on to build a custom workspace to manage dashboards and reports better and more effectively. I am releasing the very f...
  Is there a way to use encoded query to filter the data visualization components. Do you want to filter the reports if the short description of your record contains a certain keyword. YES!!!     The OOTB filter component allows us to filter the rep...