Giga Guru
since ‎11-18-2013

User Statistics

• 66 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 5 Helpfuls given
  • 52 Helpfuls received

User Activity

After looking all over the community, wiki, and the hi server knowledge base I couldn't figure out how to make an HTML field read only and when I change a field, it rewrites the contents of the HTML field while still keeping it read only.Here are the...
We have a few users that have trouble seeing smaller text so they zoom their screen in to the point it cuts off the right side of the navigation bar. This includes the gear menu and the global search.I saw a post where you were able to move the updat...
so I am trying to use import sets to load data from an excel sheet and I'm running into a strange issue and i'm not sure what causes it.  (this is all from the same record)in my excel sheet the date is: 03-04-2014 00:00:00in the import table before t...
Is there a way to call a variable dynamically? I have a catalog config table and what I am trying to do is assign approval based on the answer to a question. I could hard code it,and it works, but I may want to reuse this workflow and have the abilit...
I cant seem to find a way to Hide/Show a UI macro. Basicly, I want to hide a UI macro next to a field if that field is populated.  I tried style="visibility: hidden" which works, but I need it to be based on a condition.also tried this  <a id="email"...