since ‎07-11-2014
‎02-20-2023

User Statistics

• 147 Posts
  • 6 Solutions
  • 6 Helpfuls given
  • 17 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All, Could anyone tell me how can we enable audit functionality on CMDB tables. I am looking to enable audit feature on some of CMDB tables, Since those are not being audited from OOB. Example : cmdb_ci_mfp_printer Audit checkbox on collection fie...
Hi All, As mentioned in below articlet "Creating and Updating more custom properties will impact on system performance". https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/jakarta-platform-administration/page/administer/reference-pages/task/t_AddAPropertyUsingSysPro...
Hi All,I have gone through the Subscription management document. What I understood is it will show the status of how many subscription license we purchased and how many consumed, list of application connected with subscription and more.But I am not c...
Hi All,I have requirement to show 40 record in list layout for all tables. I have update the property "glide.ui.record.count", But still i can see 20 records for all list even after logged out and removed the cache.Could anyone tell me what i have mi...
Hi All,I am facing issue with creation of Duplicate "Default" view in our instance. Recently we are facing issue with duplicate view "Default"   on demand table. When ever we create a new record or open a demand from list layout, The form is opening ...