since ‎03-25-2015
2 hours ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Helpfuls given
  • 0 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi,In the last couple of weeks, we have recently upgraded our ServiceNow instance from Eureka UI11 to Helsinki UI16.After the upgrade, the majority of users have noticed a significant difference in the ServiceNow performance whereby it consistently h...
Hi, I have the following requirement to configure in ServiceNow regarding adding auto assignment group options to a transform map scripted field.We already have a scripted field for Assignment group setup which first checks if there is match on the a...
Hi,I have the following requirement to configure in ServiceNow regarding an Incident Management Resolved notification.Can we arrange for the email that is sent to the customer once the incident is resolved to contain the knowledge article attached if...
Hi,I have the following requirement to configure in ServiceNow regarding Problem Management:When the problem record enters "Work In Progress" state & whenever a new Incident is related or removed, perform the following calculation: - If no Incident i...
Hi,I have the following requirements to configure in ServiceNow as part of the Problem Management module:   Add a new right-click option "Mark as duplicate"   --> When a user selects this option, bring up a pop-up with:   ----> The message "To mark t...
Helpfuls given to