The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Sage
Mega Sage
since ‎08-28-2013
yesterday

User Statistics

• 958 Posts
  • 71 Solutions
  • 290 Helpfuls given
  • 322 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi,   I have a question regarding "Most recent discovery", when I take the list of Windows servers and filter them out by most recent discovery as the last 90 days, we see more than 300 + servers filtered out and showing as "not discovered for years"...
Hi Experts,   I have a couple of questions in terms of Best practices for CMDB data.   1. We are using the network and server data for RU billing purposes every month. One challenge we are facing here is how to validate to RU. As you see, the auto-di...
Hello experts - I am in the process of cleaning up my stale CI data from CMDB, while I did some basic analysis, I found more than 85K CI are in "install status = absent", I took the most recent discovery as 90 days. but no clue why this Install statu...
Hello All,   I have a question, what are the factors or maturity levels I need to consider before implementing a successful Virtual agent ? ex: having clean Catalogs and knowledge articles? any pointers or any information regd this will be highly app...
Hi All,   Here is the comparison slide - Virtual Agent Lite vs Pro & Blueprint for your slides.