since ‎08-12-2015
‎05-11-2023

User Statistics

• 692 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 307 Helpfuls given
  • 42 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi folks, When downloading a file in the Attachment dialog, users get a blank page     the URL on the attachment does not have sys_attachment.do, which looks like below,  the sys_attachment.read is passing to the users but I was wondering if anyth...
I need to make changes to SoCDefinitionSNC Script Include but unable to do so due to read-only policy.    Insert and Stay makes another copy but still in read-only status,    Thanks in advance.
Hi folks,  I am stuck at UI script changes on the Change Schedule gantt chart modifications.  The Change Schedule calendar is under Change Management - Change Schedule app, but no matter how I change the UI Script or UI macro on this application, the...
Hi gurus,  In Madrid plug-in 'Change Management - Change Schedule' offers fantastic features on the Change Schedule report - screenshot illustrated as below, which has seemed fulfilling the core functions for my organisation like Zoom-in, condition b...
Hi gurus,    Since our organisation decided to refactor OOTB submit button   the OOTB triggerOnSubmit function seems to raise REST Failure when submit button initialises, below restores the OOTB states in Client Script (sc request item) $scope.trigge...