since ‎10-28-2014
Saturday

User Statistics

• 1,435 Posts
  • 158 Solutions
  • 30 Helpfuls given
  • 332 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Community, I have a situation where I need to unzip the contents of a Gzip string from attachment_doc table var strEncodedString1 = 'H4sIAAAAAAAAAA==';var strEncodedString2 = 'c3RydgEApSAX2wQAAAA='; //Got the above stings from a REST call to the sys_...
How to use a script include as a trigger condition of an assessment survey. Currently there is a condition builder. Can we use a script include to send the 'current' object in as a parameter to a function of a script include?
I have a widget that returns the activity stream for a case. on server sctipt data.stream = $sp.getStream(data.table, data.sys_id); The expected number of entries is 102. However only 98 are retuned on the portal. Internally the case has 102 comments...
I have a customized ticket conversation widget on the case table. I get the entries using the line data.stream = $sp.getStream(data.table, data.sys_id); The internal servicenow UI shows the case has 102 Comments (client visible) entries order desc on...
This is on Kingston glide-kingston-10-17-2017__patch12-11-28-2018_12-04-2018_0932  When I run the following script as a background script I get the same value for the two function calls gs.info("2 years: " + gs.beginningOfLast2Years() + "   One year:...