since ‎09-10-2014
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 531 Posts
  • 58 Solutions
  • 2 Helpfuls given
  • 269 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Last time, we ran a demo test called "Basic UI Test" and created a Service Catalog Task record. We also saw that, by design, the record was permanently deleted after the test was completed, with the Automated Test Framework (ATF) "automatically takin...
Last time, we ran a simple read-only demo test named "Verify That Form Defaults Are As Expected" that had only three test steps. This time, we'll continue running more demo tests and see how the Automated Test Framework (ATF) works.FORM SUBMISSIONAft...
I've been running a blog series on Data Sampling Techniques where the latest topic was on Statistical Sampling Using Scripted Filter. While the series is targeted towards those interested in data analysis and data quality, I felt a variation of the t...
Last time, we saw how statistical sampling can be used with Control Test Definitions (Indicators in Helsinki) in the GRC application; although we had to calculate the sample size manually, we were able to leverage the built-in random sampling feature...
The new Automated Test Framework (ATF) in the Istanbul release is a long-awaited feature that I'm sure many people are excited about. Test automation has been a focus area of mine for some time, especially in highly regulated industries under SOX (fi...
Helpfuls given to