since ‎01-16-2015
‎04-10-2023

User Statistics

• 43 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 8 Helpfuls given
  • 9 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I'm attempting to get an OAuth access token so I can access the API using the token and refresh token. I set up an application registry for "Create an OAuth API endpoint for external clients." Then I followed the instructions on the page, "OAuth API ...
As an admin, is there a way I can disable email notifications from users' System Settings? In other words, instead of asking each user to go to his/her "System Settings" dialog, clicking on "Notifications" and then going through each notification and...
I'm trying to debug a problem where an email sometimes does not get sent out. The associated email notification gets triggered on two things:1. A change in the comment field2. A "False" indication in another custom field called "Suppress Email" (u_su...
We'd like to schedule periodic clones to copy our production down to our test instance every weekend. We've been doing this manually, but I'd like to set up a schedule to do this periodically. Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks,Dan
We have a nagging problem with the way HTML gets rendered into emails. We create an HTML ordered list within a work note on a ticket/task record. (We use an HTML field for work notes, then push it into the work_notes field.)   The work note gets stor...