The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Mega Sage
Mega Sage
since ‎02-14-2017

User Statistics

• 1,329 Posts
  • 126 Solutions
  • 12 Helpfuls given
  • 343 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All   You have probably tried already to communicate with a new AI tool ChatGPT (advanced chatbot).  Of course, I also tried to ask ChatGPT various tricky questions and one of them was "how to integrate ServiceNow with ChatGPT? Do I need to use a...
Hi, we need to change the password for MID server user in Config.XML file Following this article, existing encrypted value has to be cleared and another value in cleartext - set instead: before: <parameter name="mid.instance.password" secure="true" v...
Hi, I would like to retrieve Excel file from external source, save it as attachment in sys_attachment table, process and delete it finally. Or just retrieve it, save in memory, and process. Closest guidelines I found - here A challenge - saving an at...
Hi Let's assume you want to remotely update Short Description of your favorite Incident in ServiceNow instance. How to approach this by leveraging low-code development technique and Rest API? Please see below few very simple steps. 1) Create sub-flow...