since ‎06-25-2015
‎08-01-2023

User Statistics

• 173 Posts
  • 13 Solutions
  • 45 Helpfuls given
  • 17 Helpfuls received

User Activity

I am trying to make a few calls from ServiceNow to our Zscaler instance. I have the endpoints, apiKey, and secretKey needed. I have been able to make all the calls using Postman, but am unsure as to how to approach this in ServiceNow. First I tried c...
I've built a custom app (custom scope), and configured a new Widget to apply it to the Standard Ticket configuration record under the Action widget field.No matter what I've tried, the widget does not show. After some troubleshooting, it most certain...
We've recently had an issue where a user's Lass Pass browser plugin overwrote a field on the sc_task table that is setup VIA UI Policy to be read only. Is there something I can do on the client script side of things (or elsewhere) to prevent Last Pas...
Is there a simple function that I can use to hide a UI Action from a form? I currently have a UI Action that opens a dialog window. I'd either like to have the button ONLY show if the form changes are saved, or save the record before the dialog pops ...
There are quite a number of posts about scripting with list collectors, but most seem out of date. So, all I am trying to do is have a List Collector variable on a catalog item have it's filter be dynamic based on another variable on the same form. T...