since ‎11-05-2013
yesterday

User Statistics

• 90 Posts
  • 5 Solutions
  • 27 Helpfuls given
  • 35 Helpfuls received

User Activity

After all of the Known Error changes we've made over past couple of months, you might be wondering - what happens when I report or discuss a product issue? Does anyone actually review or follow-up with it?When a Product Issue is created, the team at ...
Over the past few weeks we've introduced new features in HI and in the Community to allow you to interact with our Known Error articles. I wanted to summarize all these from a task perspective, providing you a map of how and when to use the various f...
I mentioned in a blog post earlier this week that we have a simple goal: make our knowledge as available to you as possible, as soon as possible, before you need it.Actions we have taken to address our goal:We've improved authoring and validation wor...
Some background...A little while ago we created a new content type in the Community called a Product Issue (read Vidhya's post here). Product Issues allow you to report a problem or misbehavior and have your peers step in with suggestions or to valid...
In case you missed it, check out Britt's blog post about the changes to our Known Error (KE) articles on HI.   Britt Champeau was central to the changes you are seeing - her mix of experience with the platform and intuitive understanding of the busin...