since ‎07-24-2013
Wednesday

User Statistics

• 137 Posts
  • 14 Solutions
  • 23 Helpfuls given
  • 53 Helpfuls received

User Activity

In my last two posts we've reviewed Coding Best Practices as well as Client Script Best Practices in ServiceNow. Now I'd like to review some of the Best Practice tips for writing successful Server-side scripts. The ServiceNow platform is extremely fl...
In my previous post on Coding Best Practices, we reviewed some Best Practice tips for scripting in general. The ServiceNow platform allows Administrators to enhance the standard functionality by adding scripting to various system components. These co...
As a ServiceNow Technical Architect, I often need to write code to perform complex functionality within the platform that cannot be achieved through the available configuration methods. In addition to this, I also see a lot of code written by other A...
In an earlier post, I shared my advice on using client-server communications in ServiceNow in order to improve IT Service Desk efficiency. To recap, I focused on the fact that there are various options available for handling communications between t...
GlideAjax is one of the most versatile scripting tools available to ServiceNow Administrators and Developers. It provides a way for the Client to silently communicate with the Server, and in doing so either update or retrieve information from the Ser...