since ‎04-27-2011
‎11-17-2022

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Helpfuls given
  • 16 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Unless you've been under a rock for a while, you've probably noticed that cloud technology moves FAST. Well, being born in the cloud, so do we at ServiceNow, and so can YOU as a Discovery/Mapping customer! If you haven't seen it already, I recommend ...
It seems like a lifetime ago that we discussed Real-time CMDB: Disco as a Service. Let's revisit this topic, this time with a focus on Service Mapping rather than simple CI discovery.As you may already know, Service Mapping is a unique method to auto...
Event Management has been a capability in ServiceNow for quite a few releases now. It's straightforward in its approach, and allows massive volume reduction from event > alert > task (e.g. Incident). Seriously, I'm talking order-of-magnitude compress...
The identification and Reconciliation API is a relatively new capability in the ServiceNow platform that often goes (tragically) unnoticed, and under appreciated. This must end. It's one of the most important capabilities to be aware of if you're dri...
Very often, my esteemed colleague aleck.lin and I are asked how to make the CMDB closer to being a real-time repository. As service architectures evolve and become more dynamic, running a broad subnet discovery once a day might not be anywhere near o...