since ‎05-16-2017
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 131 Helpfuls given
  • 3 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All,I need to attach a new workflow to a RITM. However, I am getting the below errorI verified that the sys id of the new workflow from workflow version table and its correct, any suggestion how to attach a new workflow to a RITM\i was using the b...
Hi All,I have a ui policy on the task table which i need to override in a custom table that inherits from task table. The field - location on task table is set to Read Only which i need to make editable in the custom table.Is there way that the ui po...
Hi All,I need to hide the below highlighted options only for 1 table. They appear because of UI Macro : label_list_bottom2. I cannot deactivated the ui macro as that would hide the highlighted(see screenshot) options in all the tables.intention is to...
Hi All,Earlier in the wiki, there was a repository page for the glidescript functions with examples of how to use them. But now the same page is being re directed to docs.sevicenow but cant find those functions.Basically, i used to refer that page to...
Hi All,We have a dropdown field - Access required (YES\NO) on a service request. On selecting NO the user should be redirected to a another catalog item.I was able to partially achieve it by creating a variable of type macro that would re direct the ...