The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Tera Contributor
since ‎04-28-2008
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Helpfuls given
  • 60 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Throughout this series, I've been using UI Pages as my examples — but to this point I haven't mentioned one of the main purposes that people want UI Pages: the ability to interact with a user. So today I'm going to show you a very simple example of h...
Somewhere there may be a programmer who always writes programs that work correctly on the first try. Many non-programmers I know are convinced that every progammer other than me is like that! But I've never met that programmer — and I am certainly no...
There's another aspect of Jelly that can easily confuse just about anybody. I've deliberately avoided showing it to this point, because I wanted you to have a solid understanding of the Jelly evaluate tag, and Phase 1 and Phase 2 behavior first. If y...
Now that you're expert on Jelly's two phases, and the differences between Jelly and JavaScript variables, you're probably thinking "Hey, my Jelly education is done! Where's my diploma?"Well, not so fast, grape jelly breath. There's still a lot to lea...
I've briefly mentioned (but didn't really explain) the two types of variables one can find in Jelly templates: Jelly variables and JavaScript variables. My colleague Burton (seen at right while creating a particularly challenging Jelly template) want...