since ‎03-05-2020
yesterday

User Statistics

• 2,626 Posts
  • 217 Solutions
  • 125 Helpfuls given
  • 705 Helpfuls received

User Activity

How to pass any Discovery Schedule fields to a CI record via Discovery   QUESTION : DID YOU READ ALL MY DISCOVERY ARTICLES ? But, Do it later....   I rescently has to populate 270,000 CIs Support Group / Assignment Groups from discovery... All our ex...
Thinking on How to Bulk Update Template field values   Template values are stored as an encoded query, you can do mass update using script. Please refer below script as reference:   Sample script :    var grr= new GlideRecord('sys_template'); grr.que...
How to Discover F5 Load Balancers Step-by-Step Guide in Servicenow     Lets see how F5 BIG-IP loadbalancers get discovered in servicenow using Discovery in a step by step guide.     Quick Summary: To discover F5 BIG-IP load balancers in ServiceNow u...
What do you get with ITSM , ITSM Pro & ITSM Enterprise...       Thanks,    
Dear CMDB Experts !   We are going to do a large cmdb clean up and to keep things short and crisp... I'll explain the scenario below ( you can suggest your approaches too)   (Our source of truth is Discovery & SCCM only)   1. We have around 400,000 C...