since ‎03-03-2015
‎03-06-2024

User Statistics

• 253 Posts
  • 20 Solutions
  • 68 Helpfuls given
  • 74 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hey Community, We've been using the "ui_page_process.do" trick provided by Brad and others to stop impersonation (see this question) for a few years. Now I can see that in Madrid (London?), the page is opened and stays like sys_user was not passed as...
Hi all, I'm trying to integrate Servicenow with a linting tool such as eslint or jslint, to enforce standard and custom best practices.I can see Servicenow embeds Code mirror, which has an eslint plugin. Is there a documented or undocumented way to a...
Hi everyone, Just a few words to introduce a free, open source and light extension that I started as a personal toolkit and finally released 3 months ago on Chrome and Firefox stores. ServiceNow Toolbelt provides a set of tools aimed at developers fo...
Hi,I just sent a question to support but maybe someone will have some sound informations regarding web services timeouts. what is the exact difference between SOAPMessageV2 - setHttpTimeout(Number timeoutMs) and SOAPResponseV2 - waitForResponse(Numbe...
Hello,We want our service catalog administrators to be able to export and import catalog items from one instance to the other (dev => qa => production). We need all the sys_ids to be preserved.We already created a processor so that they can export a ...