since ‎04-18-2016
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 2,938 Posts
  • 441 Solutions
  • 2 Helpfuls given
  • 1,014 Helpfuls received

User Activity

User criteria is one of the wonderful features SN provided, but it is opened to only a set of tables.  It is a handy configuration to grant access to the record against user information like companies, roles, groups. Recently there was a requirement ...
This blog provides updated London release scripts of SC categories and SC Category page widgets that supports multiple catalog display in portal. To understand the multiple catalog implementation, please refer this blog. Note: In the attached XMLs yo...
We had a requirement, where we wanted to display the list of users belonging to a group. This can be done by auto populating the list collector, based on selecting a value in the group reference field.Here's a client script that does it ( Move List C...
Finally I got sometime to finish off the Multiple Catalog series. In this part let's delve into search and breadcrumbs.As we know the OOB Homepage and typeahead Search widget supports only single catalog. In order to support the search for multiple c...
Today, I would like to explain how to only display the categories that are related to a catalog.For this we need to update SC categories widget, SC Category Page as well as SC Popular items OOB widgets.Before going into the widget, I would like to sh...