The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Tera Sage
Tera Sage
since ‎01-17-2014
Monday

User Statistics

• 5,913 Posts
  • 815 Solutions
  • 113 Helpfuls given
  • 2,433 Helpfuls received

User Activity

While exploring ServiceNow product documentations, you may not find much information related to the discovery of Open shift infrastructure but they are available and grouped along with Kubernetes discovery patterns. This is because Open shift compo...
  Parallel approvals have been a very common thing in the world of workflows. Today, if you try to configure the same in a flow designer, you might face a lot of issues in setting it up within a flow. Yes, You are hearing it right! Parallel approval...
I need to handle few Day 2 use cases like Adding disks to a VM, Resizing a VM, Snapshot of VM which are currently executed using Terraform Open Source scripts by a customer and we are looking to configure the same via CPG Terraform Connector. Is it p...
User criteria is a powerful feature that allows you to setup data driven access controls by evaluating the user attributes of a logged-in user. It is extensible enough by allowing you to configure additional user attributes and also provide an advanc...
    ServiceNow Talks is all about the knowledge that I have shared with the community. You could find all the videos, knowledge sessions, blogs, article, share and other items that I had worked upon. Do share your feedback in the comments and also su...