since ‎05-02-2017
6 hours ago

User Statistics

• 1,984 Posts
  • 177 Solutions
  • 693 Helpfuls given
  • 547 Helpfuls received

User Activity

The challenge that I see is that users send emails from those shared objects.  They are accepted but then the members complain about getting email for incidents that they didn't create and can't access.  The later part can be for one of two reasons. ...
I got a note complaining that an email from SN had a lot of unintelligible data.  Upon looking into it I found that sys_ids were being included instead of the associated display values.  Upon further investigation it turned out to be in a notificatio...
Maybe I'm missing something.  I have a catalog item that gets fulfilled via a workflow.  One step of the workflow calls a script include.  At a certain point I have a check for a return code indicating error or success.  If an error is found, the scr...
Simple question...is there anything that tracks how many times a KB article has been opened and when? TIA for any information you can provide.
I was off for the last two weeks.  I logged into my PDI last week to avoid the expiry issue.  Today, when I log into the developer portal I'm not showing as having a PDI.  However when I go to the URL (https://dev68646.service-now.com/navpage.do) I'm...