since ‎10-28-2013
‎09-27-2022

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Helpfuls given
  • 0 Helpfuls received

User Activity

One of my local teams has an issue where they want to see the data from a service catalog request in a list, however from what I can see thats not possible so we've tried creating a new field and copying the data from the variable into this new field...
We've recently discovered an issue where our service desk team members with the user_admin role are able to give each other and anyone else for that matter both the admin and security_admin roles. We don't really want them to be able to do this and w...
We're having a problem thats been going on for a few weeks now where our Plugins module simply fails to load. To will attempt to for a while and then the system will time out with the following message  Your transaction has been canceledTime: 298478...
Totally lost at the moment seeing as it seems to work fine the other way round....  What I'm trying to do is automatically close a problem(or change) once all the related incidents have been closed  Anyone got any pointers?  Thanks for your time.
Pulling my hair out here.I've got an approval task in my workflow that kicks in as soon as the change is saved, there is then an entry that sets the state to UAT approval but for whatever reason the approval task sets the change to closed when its ap...