Kilo Sage
since ‎11-10-2010

User Statistics

• 844 Posts
  • 131 Solutions
  • 81 Helpfuls given
  • 374 Helpfuls received

User Activity

The Public Sector Digital Services (PSDS) app has many fields that reference the csm_consumer and csm_consumer_user tables. It seems like ServiceNow didn't consider the idea that the constituents that need to consume PSDS services are also fulfillers...
We just implemented the Employee Relations case plugin and during testing noticed that we cannot attach knowledge articles to the ER case via the contextual search that appears in the middle of the form. I double-checked that it is possible via the H...
  As a ServiceNow implementation partner, Sedgwick's Technology Solutions division invites you to join us for this Tech Talk to learn more about ServiceNow's App Engine Studio. In this hands-on workshop, you will explore, learn and build an applicat...
I am looking into the Dynamic Translation capabilities using Microsoft Azure Translation service. One major issue I can see is that the cost of the Azure translation service will quickly get out of hand if the same text is being translated over and o...
When using the latest Chrome stable release (90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64)) on MacOS Big Sur (11.3.1 (20E241)), I have been experiencing frequent crashes of Google Chrome when a list view in ServiceNow loads. It doesn't crash every time a li...