The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Guru
since ‎07-06-2016
Monday

User Statistics

• 91 Posts
  • 10 Solutions
  • 40 Helpfuls given
  • 139 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hey everyone, I'm looking at building an "Elevate to Admin" tool which will let our developers have a single account, without being granted Admin until they need it in Production. I've found some mentions online for a "GlideSecurityManager" API which...
Hey Everyone, I thought I would share a neat little trick for Flow Designer which I used in a recent integration I completed.  I wanted to add a Comment, OR a Worknote, based on a condition in my subflow inputs. Normally, you could do an IF an includ...
Hey Everyone, I thought it might be handy to share my Flow Designer action to add business days to a time. We use this to calculate due dates in the future, or SLA due times. Here's the inputs I have: And the script Step: (Here's the script itself:...
Hey everyone,   I'm trying to configure the Slack Spoke in IntegrationHub via OAuth but I'm running in to a problem. I can get the OAuth token and everything, but the "Send Message" action is posting as me, instead of the Bot I've created.  I followe...
Hi All, I am having an issue with Flow Designer. I have a Choice box on a table (sc_cat_item) with integer values (1, 3, 5 etc) that I need to compare to an integer field on another table (sys_user). I can't select those fields together in Flow Desig...