The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Kilo Guru
since ‎07-10-2014
‎05-02-2023

User Statistics

• 454 Posts
  • 24 Solutions
  • 9 Helpfuls given
  • 81 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi All,I would like to know if there is a way to place an "order guide" request via server side script. I tried to implement whats mentioned in below link but need more clarity in terms of1. How to set the variables of catalog items and the order gui...
Hello All,I would like to have a field of type "HTML Script" - similar to what we have on Email templates table on a custom table. This will be dependent on another custom table so that I can use ${field_name} notation to substitute the values dynami...
Requirement is - whenever worknotes are updated on Request, they should be updated on RITM and CTASK and vice versa.What is the best way to achieve this making sure the BRs dont run in loop? Or is this a bad practise?
Hi All,As an example, I need to restrict access to all incident records from all the users who do not have a particular role eg this_role.I applied:incident.* - read - required role - this_roleThis does work as expected but the view that I get is not...
I have a requirement where one of the (test) environment needs to have some "extra" configuration settings/scripts - which would be erased post cloning from prod for obvious reasons. I am considering having the team run a manual activity to commit an...