The Now Platform® Washington DC release is live. Watch now!

Help
Administrator
Administrator
since ‎02-15-2017

User Statistics

• 606 Posts
  • 47 Solutions
  • 244 Helpfuls given
  • 1,280 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hi Everyone!   In this blog, I'll be exploring the fresh features introduced to the ServiceNow Mobile Platform with the Washington DC release!   -Offline Support in Now Mobile Apps  Responding to popular demand, ServiceNow has upgraded its mobile ap...
Hello everyone!   Happy New Year!   I wanted to share with you all about my recent trip to Bangalore, Indore, and New Delhi for the Q4 India Developer Meetup Tour. India has a big ServiceNow Community, who are always eager to connect, share knowledge...
Hi Everyone!   If you are starting your journey with ServiceNow Robotic Process Automation (RPA Hub) and looking for the right place to begin, you have come to the right spot. Lets start with understanding What is ServiceNow Robotic Process Automatio...
Don't forget to join our inaugural APJ-friendly Creator Toolbox episode tomorrow!Date: 21st Feb 2022Time: 2:30 PM IST/ 1 AM PTLink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15MN5cAOZAClick on the Notify Me icon so that you are notified when the event starts....
Source Code in First comment.