since ‎08-28-2013
‎11-15-2023

User Statistics

• 307 Posts
  • 26 Solutions
  • 35 Helpfuls given
  • 70 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hello All,Our cmdb_tcp table has grown and had millions of records ,I cleaned up a good size of the records using the system auto flush using the following query ,This still leaves a big chunk of data in this table back from 2015.Does anyone know if ...
Hi All,I am trying to create a view between 2 tables - cmdb_ ci_computer and sc_task where the condition should be requested_for   (sc_task/Req) = cmdb_ci computer_u_user (custom field which refers to user form)What should be the database view criter...
I have a requirement to notify a specific group when the incident survey response score is low (Very Dissatisfied ,Satisfied).The survey instance has 2 questions..1.'Please rate your overall satisfaction level with the service provided by the Service...
I have a requirement to set certain field values when an incident is saved with an attachment file of specific file name.I wrote   on submit client script which uses a script include   to query sys_attachment and return the values based on requiremen...
Hi All,For P1 incidents ,I have a choice field 'rca_status'   which is set to a value from 4 choices based on if a specific attachment file is added to the Incident at the time it is resolved.The script to set the choice field to the value based on a...