since ‎05-29-2018
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 629 Posts
  • 77 Solutions
  • 357 Helpfuls given
  • 335 Helpfuls received

User Activity

For the longest time, I've been using the interaction_log table to quickly and simply query real user utterances - i.e. "how many people typed in "x" to VA?" - but I'm finally asking for help after being frustrated by the 40 character limit on the Ut...
Using the ootb Genius Search configuration and mostly ootb AI Search configuration as well (just Catalog Items + Knowledge). Since the Service Catalog is the primary use of our Portal, I have a slight boost setup for all catalog items and I'm also bo...
I know what the documentation says (Field settings (servicenow.com))... no_text_index Option to disable indexing of searchable content from the selected field on records from the indexed source. Supported values: true: Disable searchable content inde...
I know you can customize the Idle Chat Timeout Reminder Message which displays to the user (default "The conversation is timing out, are you still there?"), but what about the message that displays to the agent (from the "System Administrator" accoun...
In Madrid, you're able to append the sysparm_topic URL parameter to the Virtual Agent (i.e. https://abc.service-now.com/$sn-va-web-client-app.do?sysparm_topic=[sys_cs_topic sysid]) and automatically start the specified conversation. In New York, you ...