since ‎08-22-2013
‎01-24-2024

User Statistics

• 285 Posts
  • 18 Solutions
  • 33 Helpfuls given
  • 48 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Hello, all! We are testing Istanbul in our lower environments and exploring some of the new features. One in particular is the CMDB Query Builder, however we are concerned with the lax access controls that come OOB specifically the fact that "Authori...
I have some users who have created personal filters and after adding those filters to their homepage the filters disappear if the page refreshes including when the user navigates away from and back to that homepage.I have seen the issue first hand. I...
Can anyone help me with a Perl Script that will allow a SSO connection via Site Minder?   Our Lead Architect is asking me for help on this and I'm not finding anything in the wiki.  Thanks,  - Sherry
We're planning to send inbound emails from Prognosis to our ServiceNow instance. We'll want it to create an incident based on defined thresholds and other conditions. What I need to know is if there is a specific format that the inbound email needs t...
I feel like this is by design, but wanted to check the community for any insight on this.  When I search columns for true or false, or t or f I do not get the expected results I would normally get if I were entering search terms for let's say a colu...