ServiceNow Employee
since ‎02-26-2015

User Statistics

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 16 Helpfuls given
  • 114 Helpfuls received

User Activity

5 mins read.   With the world moving towards digital transformation at an accelerated rate especially post the COVID pandemic, the need to keep business operations reliable, up and running all times has never been more important. Does this responsibi...
Folks, I have created a guidance path for Vendor Manager Workspace.  Please view the attachment to read more...      
Benefits Value of ITSM PRO - Predictive Intelligence & Performance Analytics  Pre-Reads: 1) ITSM to ITSM PRO Evolution Why What 2) Benefits Value of ITSM PRO - Virtual Agent ITSM Predictive intelligence application is our ML capability that can be ap...
Why do I need ITSM PRO?  What are the benefits!!   Embracing new technology and innovating is a simple truth for every enterprise. Things change over time and although there is no one path to innovation the more tools you have at your disposal the be...
Folks as we released Interaction Management and move away from Service Desk Call which will be deprecated by Quebec Release, I have created an overview and use case document to better understand the objective of Interaction Management.    Please view...