since ‎05-08-2007
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 1,225 Posts
  • 100 Solutions
  • 0 Helpfuls given
  • 271 Helpfuls received

User Activity

Have you found yourself frequently writing the same client scripts, glideAjax calls and Script Includes to access certain data about the current user? i.e. which groups they belong to, which roles they have in those groups, their country/location/man...
One of the things that I've been asked for many years is 'How can we report on our CI changes?', i.e. a customer wants to know what is changing on their CIs without having to look at each one individually or create a list of updated CIs and then traw...
One of the things that I've been asked for many years is 'How can we report on our CI changes?', i.e. a customer wants to know what is changing on their CIs without having to look at each one individually or create a list of updated CIs and then traw...
A customer recently asked me to implement a solution whereby they could grab a list of CIs from an excel spreadsheet and paste them straight into the affected CIs list within a change, as you know you could use the EDIT button to go find the CIs but ...
Today, I have a very interesting requirement from a customer, when logging a change in their current tool, in the 'Affected Environments' field, instead of selecting every environment like, PROD, UAT, DR they had an option to SELECT ALL.We don't real...