since ‎02-12-2021
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 178 Posts
  • 5 Solutions
  • 301 Helpfuls given
  • 95 Helpfuls received

User Activity

In the dynamic landscape of business, large software implementations are frequently deployed with the aim of enhancing business processes. These implementations, while designed to streamline operations and increase efficiency, often present a unique ...
I am looking into Digital Portfolio Management and wondering if there would be a valid reason for relating a Business/Technical Service and their offerings to a Product Model.   The benefits I see are: Ability to indicate that the product itself has ...
Hi - I am working on a large CMDB with Multisource enabled. CIs are populated using different sources and in most cases the cmdb_multisource_data is properly updated with Discovery source containing the last contributing source.However I also came ac...
Hello - CMDB Groups (cmdb_group) can be of one of those three types: DefaultHealthCMDB Workspace I understand and use the first two types, but when creating a CMDB Workspace group, I can't find any real use of it in the CMDB Workspace. Yes, I can lis...
Hi,   Based on some research I made on the CMDB Data Manager, it looks like the Delete policy only deletes CI that are not referenced by tasks and possibly other tables. From what I can see, only "independent" CIs will be removed.   I suppose the int...